Welsh Property Services
We would like to thank all our customers, both vendors and purchasers for their business this year and for helping us abide by the COVID-19 regulations.
We will be closing the office on Monday 21st December and reopening for 2021 on Monday 4th January. Due to the current regulations this will be behind closed doors until further notice.
During this time we will be replying and checking emails and phone messages.
Our viewing policy complying with the advised Covid19 precautions.Our aim is to maintain the safety of our community, our clients, and our staff in the present COVID-19 situation.
We have acted on a full risk assessment and have methods and procedures in place in all areas of our business.
- For viewings, the property must be vacant.
- Clients need to arrive with their own gloves and masks.
- We will provide hand sanitiser.
- WPS will wear gloves and visor or mask.
- WPS can offer not offer clients a lift in our cars or offer the use of a toilet in the properties viewed.
- WPS will arrive at the property before clients and make sure it is empty and open doors and windows to ensure good ventilation.
- Only 2 members of the same family bubble to be allowed in the property at any one time and no children under 16 can be included.
- Only WPS can open doors, cupboards, turn on light etc
- We can only spend the minimum amount of time in the property on a viewing and if possible, have any discussions outside in the privacy of the garden or afterwards by phone or email.
- 15 minutes between client groups entering the property
- Once clients have left WPS to wipe down with sanitiser all hard surfaces and light switches and handles.
- Lock up and secure windows and doors.
- I am sorry this will make any viewing a little longer than normal especially when clients are viewing more than one property at a time, but we will do our best to keep everyone safe.
- If the client or WPS have contact with the Corona virus within 14 days of the viewing clients and WPS must inform each other.