Welsh Property Services
We would like to thank all our customers, both vendors and purchasers for their business this year and for helping us abide by the COVID-19 regulations.
Our viewing policy complying with the advised Covid19 precautions.Our aim is to maintain the safety of our community, our clients, and our staff in the present COVID-19 situation.
We have acted on a full risk assessment and have methods and procedures in place in all areas of our business.
- Viewings by appointment only.
- Clients need to arrive with their own gloves and masks.
- We will provide hand sanitiser.
- WPS will wear gloves and visor or mask.
- WPS can offer not offer clients a lift in our cars or offer the use of a toilet in the properties viewed.
- WPS will arrive at the property before clients and make sure it is empty and open doors and windows to ensure good ventilation.
- Only 2 members of the same family bubble to be allowed in the property at any one time and no children under 16 can be included.
- Only WPS can open doors, cupboards, turn on light etc
- We can only spend the minimum amount of time in the property on a viewing and if possible, have any discussions outside in the privacy of the garden or afterwards by phone or email.
- 15 minutes between client groups entering the property
- Once clients have left WPS to wipe down with sanitiser all hard surfaces and light switches and handles.
- Lock up and secure windows and doors.
- I am sorry this will make any viewing a little longer than normal especially when clients are viewing more than one property at a time, but we will do our best to keep everyone safe.
- If the client or WPS have contact with the Corona virus within 14 days of the viewing clients and WPS must inform each other.